In my latest YouTube video, I talk about the essential supplies and gifts every law student needs before starting law school!
I break it down into three categories: 1) essential office supplies; 2) other essential items for law school; and 3) gift ideas for others to splurge on you!
Have I missed anything? Comment down below if you have recommendations for additional essentials for law school!
Here’s a listing of the supplies I talk about, plus Amazon links*:
- Highlighters (http://amzn.to/2ruCoJp)
- Tabs (http://amzn.to/2rJmg7O) + sharpie pen (http://amzn.to/2ruvAv1)
- Computer paper
- Resume paper (http://amzn.to/2ruD0P3)
Here are other things a law student should have in preparing for law school:
- At the very least, one suit, but I recommend at least 2 or 3 for variety
- Messenger Bag / Shoulder Bag (http://amzn.to/2rfyjYO)
- Headphones (noise-cancelling, if possible) (http://amzn.to/2rfDvvU)
- Extra laptop charger (http://amzn.to/2rJeACv)
- Gift cards – Starbucks, Fast Food, Pizza Delivery, or on-campus coffee shop gift card (http://amzn.to/2siAadO)
- Laptop stand (http://amzn.to/2siPCHd) and/or book stand (http://amzn.to/2rJsbK0)
Here are some great gift ideas for a law student:
- Keurig or other instant coffee maker + K-cups (http://amzn.to/2siCOQQ)
- Massage gift card or membership
- Desktop monitor for laptop (http://amzn.to/2siEbit)
- Printer – there is on-campus printing, but it helps to have one at home, + ink cartridges (http://amzn.to/2sisKXY)
- Microsoft Office Subscription (http://amzn.to/2siD7v4)
- Music service subscription (Spotify, Apple Music, Pandora)
*The above are Amazon affiliate links, so you can support me by clicking through and making a purchase!